22 October 2013 on the Birth of Franz Liszt
On today's Birthday anniversary of Franz Liszt, I've decided to cast my 24 votes for the 56th Grammy Awards. Since August, I have heard some really fine Music created by very gifted Composers, Songwriters, Arrangers, Musicians and Producers from around the world. It was a great Journey to this point and I look forward to casting my votes.
For you and for your friends who are voting members of NARAS, Stormworks Chapter 21: WON WAY is on the ballot in 8 (eight) categories!
1. Best Classical Compendium - MELILLO: STORMWORKS Chapter 21 - WON WAY
2. Best Instrumental Composition - 21 WON WAY (Stephen Melillo, composer)
3. Best Classical Vocal Solo - MELILLO: ALL THIS SHALL BE YOURS
4. Best Choral Performance - MELILLO: THE PRAYER OF OUR LORD
5. Best Chamber Music/Small Ensemble Performance - MELILLO: DUETTO PER TUBA
6. Best Classical Instrumental Solo - MELILLO: #1016 FOR CLARINET & ORCHESTRA
7. Album of the Year - MELILLO: STORMWORKS Chapter 21:WON WAY
8. Best Instrumental Arrangement - WERE YOU THERE? (Stephen Melillo, arranger)
Great strides for our Music bridging the world in many different ways.
HUNGARIAN RHAPSODY #2 (which, though a MIDI demo only is bonus track on the Chapter 21 DigiCard)